To empower and develop Latino men and women as leaders of character for the nation, in every sector of the global economy.
ALPFA - Empowering Latino Leaders
There is a real need for more Latino leaders. At a time when the business community desperately seeks talent and America’s young Latinos desperately seek opportunity, ALPFA is a bridge between the two resulting in thousands of Latino college students in paid professional internships and careers. ALPFA develops the next generation of Latino professionals via experiential leadership development and mentoring from senior corporate executives, whom we empower into the C-suite and onto corporate boards. ALPFA is also a proven growth accelerator for Latino entrepreneurs, helping them to build networks, access capital, and scale much more rapidly by opening the door to significant business opportunities with our more than 200 Fortune 1000 partners.
Empowering our members with opportunities for professional development and career growth are core to our mission. Our members are highly appealing to employers because they’ve demonstrated a commitment to the highest levels of leadership integrity and training.
Technology and sales support staff are available to ensure that ALPFA’s Career Center connects employers seeking top talent with members. At the same time, we seek to provide a clear connection with Fortune 500 employers that value and seek the skills, expertise, certifications and training our
ALPFA’s Career Center will be set apart by a number of benefits it offers to Latino professionals and employers, including:
- The ability for ALPFA members to post anonymous resumes, allowing them to be recruited while remaining in complete control over which employers view their complete information.
- A variety of options for employers to expose jobs to passive job-seeking Latino professionals who do not visit job boards.
- Integration of job content into social media channels to engage Latino professionals and provide valuable job exposure to ALPFA’s audiences and relevant users of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social channels.
- Extensive employment brand advertising opportunities for employers.
- A mobile-responsive environment to ensure job seekers have an optimal experience, regardless of
- The ability for members to be alerted every time a new job becomes available that matches their personal goals and interests.
- Integration of career resources, training and other benefits offered by ALPFA to members.
ALPFA Career Center is an innovative gateway that matches the right employers with the right Latino professional talent to help Latino professionals’ careers moving along a professional path that meets their goals.”
For more information, please visit the ALPFA Career Center jobs.alpfa.org