Join ALPFA Today!
ALPFA expands opportunities for Latino students who seek professional careers in diverse fields across every sector of the economy by empowering them to develop as leaders of character.
We do this across a network of hundreds of student chapters delivering
- Student Workshops: career-enhancing workshops designed to prepare students for the work environment. This quality student programs focused on professional development delivered via local student and professionals chapters, localized Student Summits and Career Fairs, via Regional Student Symposiums including Career Fairs, and via Annual Convention and Career Fair.
- Scholarships: offering access to scholarship programs and fundraising events that ensure you get in front of employers looking for top diverse talent.
- Career Fairs: dozens of companies share and highlight the careers, products or services that their organization offers to students. Facilitating "quality-time" access to professional members and partners so you can learn about corporate cultural protocols and they can get to know you!
- Internship Opportunities: access to more than 50,000 paid internships with ALPFA corporate partners.
- Professional Development: significant subsidized discounts on annual convention registration tuition, super regional student symposiums led by corporate employers, access to programming at professional chapter events, and the opportunity to work with your local chapter to attract and create value-driven programming that results in leadership development that gets you hired!
- Professional and Peer Networking: and creating opportunities to network with other students locally, regionally, and nationally, because now is the time to build a solid foundation to launch your future career success
- ...and did we mention our new online Learning Certification and Mentoring Platform...? Watch for news coming soon!
Programs designed specifically to foster professional development, training, internship and job opportunities, and career growth featuring a career fair with partner recruiting representatives. Click here to learn more.
Up next: Collegiate Symposium - West Regional, Saturday, Jan 28, hosted by ALPFA Los Angeles.
ALPFA’s Annual Scholarships Program & Student of the Year Award
The purpose of these scholarships is to encourage students who have demonstrated academic excellence to continue pursuing their academic careers. Scholarships are available to students in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, who are pursuing undergraduate/graduate studies. Over the past ten years, ALPFA has awarded students with over $1.4 million in scholarship funds. Awards are presented at a special Scholarship Luncheon celebrating all of our student members at the Annual Convention and Career Fair.
- New Scholarship Opportunity: $10,000 Scholarship and Personal Mentoring by Girl Scouts USA interim CEO, Sylvia Acevedo. Learn more here: alpfa.org/GSUSA_Scholars
Start a Student Chapter Today
To learn more about creating an ALPFA student chapter on your campus, please click here or email: email@example.com
Help ALPFA Grow!
Logged in members can click here to refer a friend. Or sign in, then choose "Membership/Refer a Friend" on the main menu above.
We are growing, so list may not include all schools. Last update November, 29, 2016 (in process).