SAVE THE 2017 DATES!
September 9, 2017 – Atlanta, Georgia
October 14, 2017 – Chicago, Illinois
November 11, 2017 – Seattle, Washington
ALPFA invests in student members by providing professional level leadership workshops, professional and peer networking opportunities, and opportunities to practice essential communication skills needed in today's job market.
Regionally-situated collegiate symposiums bring together student members and leaders, professional members and leaders, and corporate partners who attend both to educate and to discover talent for upcoming internship or full-time positions.
The program opens on Saturday morning with a continental breakfast and peer-to-peer networking. Following the opening session, the schedule at each event might include:
- Continental Breakfast & Peer Networking
Leadership Panel Discussion
- Dynamic Workshops
Mentoring Round Tables
Networking face-to-face with recruiters to learn about career opportunities
- Dynamic workshops designed to prepare you to become successful Latino business leaders in corporate America
- Engaging mentoring round tables to strengthen effective communication and interviewing skills
Connecting peer-to-peer with other ALPFA students from universities across the region
Who Can Attend?
All Collegiate Symposiums are open to
- registered ALPFA member students:
- of all majors
- attending an accredited community college, college or university
- enrolled at least half time
- classified freshman through graduate student
- traditional and non-traditional students
- from anywhere who want to travel to attend, no matter how far!
- ALPFA Student Affairs Directors
- University Faculty Advisers (Current or Prospective)
- ALPFA professional members interested in mentoring students
Symposium Registration is free for registered ALPFA student members.
You do not have to be affiliated with an ALPFA Collegiate Chapter to attend! Does your school have an officially-recognized ALPFA chapter? Click here to learn more.
- Events are typically 8:00am - 4:30pm but may vary depending on the local programming and venue requirements
How can I sponsor?
Email: David Pena, President, ALPFA Colleges and Universities
ALPFA Colleges and Universities brochures for partner and sponsor opportunities