2016-2017 Regional Collegiate Symposiums
ALPFA invests in student members by providing professional level leadership courses, professional and peer networking opportunities, and opportunities to practice essential communication skills needed in today's job market.
Regionally-situated collegiate symposiums bring together student leaders and professionals from the local host chapter as well as from corporate partners who attend both to educate and to discover talent for upcoming internship or full-time positions.
The program opens on Saturday morning with a continental breakfast and peer-to-peer networking. Following the opening session, the schedule at each event might include:
- Continental Breakfast & Peer Networking
Leadership Panel Discussion
- Dynamic Workshops
Mentoring Round Tables
Networking face-to-face with recruiters to learn about career opportunities
- Dynamic workshops designed to prepare you to become successful Latino business leaders in corporate America
- Engaging mentoring round tables to strengthen effective communication and interviewing skills
Connecting peer-to-peer with other ALPFA students from universities across the region
Who Can Attend?
All Collegiate Symposiums are open to
- of all majors
- attending an accredited community college, college or university
- enrolled at least half time
- classified freshman through graduate student
- ALPFA Student Affairs Directors
- University Faculty Advisers (Current or Prospective)
- ALPFA professional members interested in mentoring students
Symposium Registration is free for officially registered ALPFA student members.
You do not have to be affiliated with an ALPFA Collegiate Chapter to attend! Does your school have an officially-recognized ALPFA chapter? Click here to learn more.
- All events are 8:00am - 4:30pm
Where to go:
University of Southern California (USC), Leventhol School of Accounting
3660 Trousdale Parkway
Los Angeles, CA 90089
(Send Directions to your Phone - Via BING)
How can I sponsor?
Select the "Regional Collegiate Symposium Brochure" below or click here for sponsor information and pricing.
Or, please call or email:
David Pena, President, ALPFA Colleges and Universities
... 512-992-2774 ... firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Dates and Cities