Join the ALPFA Student Chapter Network!
Dear Student Leaders and Faculty Advisors,
Thank you for your interest in creating a new or renewing a previous ALPFA student chapter at your institution.
An established student chapter creates, advances, and promotes opportunities for ALPFA student members. Chapters are managed and run by student leaders who volunteer to serve on the board or committees. These servant leaders are committed to the success of ALPFA members, partners, and supporters by providing quality events, programs, and services as they become mentors to their peers.
As students embark on their quest to choose a career and enhance their marketability to potential employers, ALPFA can be significant resource by assisting in launching student chapters. Many employers look for leadership experience. ALPFA is a powerful ally to help you earn that distinction.
An established student chapter expands opportunities for those who seek careers in a variety of industries including business, communications, education, engineering, finance, technology, to name a few in every sector of the global economy.
ALPFA Student Chapters:
- Make leaders out of students.
- Offer access to scholarship programs
- Deliver quality student programs focused on professional development.
- Provide access to ALPFA’s network of professional members and employers.
- Create opportunities to network and collaborate with other students.
For additional information or application assistance. please contact:
- David Pena, Jr – President, ALPFA Colleges & Universities
- Lori Ruff – Senior Vice President, ALPFA Membership, Colleges & Universities
or direct inquiries via email to Colleges and Universities at firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN THE ALPFA STUDENT NETWORK NOW IN ONLY THREE STEPS!
STEP ONE: COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO BEGIN YOUR APPLICATION.
STEP TWO: Please download & review the documents listed on the following submission acknowledgement page.
STEP THREE: Click here to upload your application documents.
- Be sure you have completed the application, then return to this page to submit files 2-4 above along with a Letter of Recognition from your College/University (4 Files Total).
- You do not have to complete the form below a second time.
New Student Chapter Information Form