Join the ALPFA Student Chapter Network!
Dear Student Leaders and Faculty Advisors,
Thank you for your interest in creating a new or renewing a previous ALPFA student chapter at your institution.
An established student chapter creates, advances, and promotes opportunities for ALPFA student members. Chapters are managed and run by student leaders who volunteer to serve on the board or committees. These servant leaders are committed to the success of ALPFA members, partners, and supporters by providing quality events, programs, and services as they become mentors to their peers.
As students embark on their quest to choose a career and enhance their marketability to potential employers, ALPFA can be significant resource by assisting in launching student chapters. Many employers look for leadership experience. ALPFA is a powerful ally to help you earn that distinction.
ALPFA Student Chapters:
- Empower Student Leadership.
- Offer access to scholarship programs.
- Deliver quality programs focused on professional development.
- Provide access to ALPFA’s network of professional members and employers.
- Create opportunities to network into paid Internships, Jobs, and Careers.
- Assist members to attend the national Convention, regional Collegiate Symposiums and local Student Summits.
For additional information or application assistance. please direct inquiries via email to Colleges and Universities at firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN THE ALPFA STUDENT NETWORK NOW IN ONLY THREE STEPS!
STEP ONE: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS to organize an official ALPFA student chapter.
STEP TWO: COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO BEGIN YOUR APPLICATION. Once you submit the "New ALPFA Student Chapter Interest" form below, you be directed to download & review the documents required to complete the application.
STEP THREE: Upload your application documents.
- Be sure you have completed the application materials and obtained a Letter of Recognition from your College/University (4 Files Total).
- You can also click "Our Chapters" on the menu bar above and select "New Student Chapter Application" / "Submit your New Student Chapter Application"
- You do not have to complete the form below a second time.
New Student Chapter Interest Form