Applications Open for Paid Internships with ALPFA Partner BBH
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Posted by: Billy Ayala
BBH 2016 Summer Internship Program
Private Banking, Systems and Administration & Investor Services
At Brown Brothers Harriman, the perspective and expertise of every individual counts. Our flat organizational structure creates a collaborative culture, where every employee’s idea is essential to our success.
Start your career with BBH and learn firsthand about our services, culture, and the financial services industry. We put a lot of care into our internship programs as they help us identify our future hires and leaders.
We are currently seeking highly motivated college students to participate in our 2016 Summer Internship Program. Internship opportunities can exist in our Boston, Denver, New York and New Jersey offices.
INTERNSHIP POSITIONS ARE OPEN IN BOSTON, NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY, and DENVER - APPLY TODAY BBH CAREER PORTAL
November 20 Deadline for Private Banking; December 1 Deadline for all other positions
Our programs are structured to provide you with an opportunity to get to know us. As an Intern, you’ll work full time on current business needs and be provided with training and guidance that enable you to make an impact. With formal orientation, ongoing training, interesting work and feedback throughout the program, we provide numerous ways to support your development and help you succeed. Through organized social and volunteer events, you’ll be able to build a vital network of colleagues, mentors, and friends for the future.
(see individual postings on our website for additional information and requirements):
- Currently a Junior in college, entering senior year in Fall of 2016
- Strong academic achievement as evidenced through a GPA of 3.0 or higher (3.3 requirement for Private Banking)
- Demonstrated leadership skills through academic and extracurricular activities
- Interest in business exhibited through study, extracurricular activities, or other employment
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and communication skills
- PC proficiency, specifically in MS Excel
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically
- Sound judgment and ability to identify, escalate