CEO & Board of Directors
ALPFA is governed by an elected Board of Directors consisting of Officers and Directors At Large. The CEO has a non-voting seat on the Board. The national Board of Directors has exhibited passion, determination and dedication in managing ALPFA's current issues and planning for its promising future.
2015 ALPFA Executive Board
2015 ALPFA Directors
- Elizabeth (Liz) Diep | Partner, Asset Management, PwC
- Paul Francisco | VP, Global Inclusion & Head of University Relations North America, Global Human Resources, State Street Corporation
- Damarius (Dee) Garcia-Schneider | Director of Product & Customer Insights - Deloitte
- Adriana Rojas Garzon, Attorney at Law | Counsel, Bain Capital/Sankaty Advisors
- Reynaldo (Ray) C. Gonzalez | Director, Enterprise Risk Services Governance, Risk and Regulatory Strategies, Deloitte
- Kaplan Mobray - Kaplan Mobray, Inc.
- Avec O'Brien, CPA, CGMA | U.S. Controller, Mastronardi Produce
- Genaro Perez, Jr, CPA | Managing Director, Strategic Accounts, RGP Consulting
- Javier Reyes | Vice Provost for Distance Education & Associate Professor, Economics, University of Arkansas
- Erika Rodriguez, CPA | Senior Finance Manager, GRIFOLS