Professionals Professional development and career-building opportunities are the focus of ALPFA activities for Latino professionals.
Benefits for Professionals
- Local Chapter Networking Events, Receptions and Programs
- Access to Online Career Center
- Job Searches
- Post Your Resume
- Industry and Career Articles
- Yearly Convention
- Discounted Member Price
- Professional and Student Career Fair
- Interview Opportunities
- Recruitment Opportunities for Employers
- Subscription to Our Newsletter, ALPFA Impact
- Continuing Professional Education Courses (CPE)
- Scholarships, Mentorship, and Internship Opportunities
- Women of ALPFA - Launched to create opportunities for professional Latinas through leadership skills, training, mentoring, and career advancement.
- Finance/Executive/Leadership Summits - Brings together a panel of business leaders to address topics such as leadership skills, diversity and challenges facing Latino professionals.
- Executive Series - Designed specifically for mid-career and executive-level professionals with 10+ years of experience to network and learn from each other.
- ALPFA Cares/Community Service - ALPFA partners with organizations such as VITA to give back to our communities.
- Annual Convention - Four-day event that brings together members across the U.S. with professional and student workshops, networking, panel discussions, luncheons, award gala, career fair, and interview opportunities.
- Serve on Local Boards and Committees
- Leadership Skill
- Management Skills
- Team Building
- Presentations and Public Speaking
- Access to Business Leaders