2014 ALPFA National Scholarship Program
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 31, 2014 - EXTENDED
ALPFA National is proud to announce our Annual Scholarship Program for the
2014-2015 academic year. Scholarships range from $1,500 to $10,000.
Scholarship sponsors include the following (alphabetical order):
AICPA, ALPFA Dallas, ALPFA Michigan, ALPFA National, Bank of America, Capital One, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Felicia Ortiz, Gil Vasquez, Kaiser, KPMG, Liberty Mutual, Mark L. Madrid, PwC, Robert Half
- Be of Hispanic heritage
- Be a U.S. citizen,legal permanent resident or eligible Non-U.S. citizen
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Have plans to enroll FULL-TIME in a degree-seeking program at a four year U.S. accredited college or university in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam during the Fall of 2014
- Must be majoring in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Information Systems, Information Technology, Management, Marketing and other Business-related fields
- Must be entering their Sophomore, Junior, or Senior year of undergraduate study OR a Master's degree program for the 2014-2015 academic school year
- Open to community college students intending to transfer to a four-year college or university in fall 2014 as a Junior or Senior
- Must plan to apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in 2014
- Must submit a resume as part of the application
Applicants who submit a completed application will receive a complimentary one-year ALPFA Student membership.
All Scholarship recipients will receive a registration to attend the 2014 ALPFA Annual Convention in Orlando, FL August 2-5, 2014.
Airfare, hotel, and convention registration expenses will be paid for by ALPFA.