Volunteers are needed to help as event staff at the 2016 Child Inc 5k. Their Annual 5K Run/Walk will be held on the Riverfront in Wilmington, DE Saturday April 30, 2016. Volunteers will need to arrive at 7:30am. The 5k helps them provide the following services:
· The only children’s shelter and runaway center in the state of Delaware.
· Parent Education Programs, and the Children First Program which deals with separation, divorce and visitation.
· Specialized foster care program.
· School programs for anger management and preventing dating violence.
· Domestic Violence Services, offering shelter and treatment for the victims and treatment for the perpetrator of violence.
· Sparrow Run Family Resource Center, offering family resource programs such as tutoring, literacy, parent education, domestic violence treatment for the victims and perpetrator of the violence, food clubs and other community based programs at Sparrow Run.
If you can help please contact Carlos Cotto at email@example.com. If you would like to participate in the run/walk, cost is $25 until 4/28 or $30 on race day. Sign up at http://www.races2run.com/events/race-family-violence-5k/